*By downloading from the Angie Makes Stock Shop you agree to abide by these licensing terms.*
We provide three types of licensing: Personal, Small Commercial, and Extended. Our Personal License permits you to use the purchased stock illustration for personal use through the terms described below. Our Small Commercial License expands on the Personal Use license to include items intended for resale on a small scale. The Extended license grants more leeway in the use of stock illustrations on tangible goods sold.
- For use on personal blogs
- For use on personal print projects not intended for resale
- For any other personal use project not intended for resale
- Use on multiple projects permitted
- For physical reproductions, such as invitations, greeting cards, business cards, art prints, logos, books, magazines, advertising posters, and packaging in quantities of < 1000 that will be sold
- For digital reproductions– such as use in custom blogs and websites, ebook downloads, emails, digital art prints, social media posts, etc. used for small commercial business purposes
- Use in editable web, scrapbook, and print templates is prohibited
- Use in copies of merchandise for sale such as iphones, apparel, etc. is prohibited
- Use in 3rd party print sites like Zazzle, Spoonflower, or Casetify prohibited
- Use in large sales sites like Amazon or Alibaba is also prohibited
- For use in copies of merchandise for sale such as iphone cases, art prints, mugs, apparel.
- For physical reproductions, such as invitations, greeting cards, business cards, art prints, logos, books, magazines, advertising posters, and packaging in quantities of > 1000 that will be sold
Small Business License
Subject to the restrictions described under Prohibited Uses below, the following are ‘Permitted Uses’ of media purchased from us:
- invitations, advertising and promotional projects, including printed materials, product packaging, presentations, film and video presentations, commercials, catalogues, brochures, promotional greeting cards and promotional postcards (ie. not for resale or license) up to 2,000 prints;
- school or university projects;
- social media post or profile image;
- decorative background on a personal computer or mobile device;
- online or electronic publications, including web pages, blogs, ebooks and videos, limited to a maximum of 480,000 total pixels (for example: 600px x 800px) per media file where un-edited.
Our Extended License
Our Extended license expands on our One Time use license in the following ways:
- invitations, advertising and promotional projects, including printed materials, product packaging, presentations, film and video presentations, commercials, catalogues, brochures, promotional greeting cards and promotional postcards up to an unlimited number of prints;
- entertainment applications, such as books and book covers, magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters, and video, broadcast and theatrical presentations up to an unlimited number of prints;
- prints, posters (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions for personal or promotional purposes, resale, license or other distribution up to an unlimited number of prints;
- in themes, skins and other electronic software meant for resale limited to a maximum of 480,000 total pixels (for example: 600px x 800px) per media file where un-edited.
Prohibited Uses for All Licenses
- Install and use the Angie Makes Stock Illustrations on more than one computer or post a copy of the Stock Media on a network server or web server for use by other users;
- Sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Angie Makes Stock Illustrations or the rights granted under these terms;
- Use the Stock Media in a fashion that is considered by us or under applicable law to be pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Angie Makes Stock Illustration into disrepute; (Duh.)
- Incorporate Angie Makes Stock Illustrations in any product that results in a re-distribution or re-use of the Stock Media or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract or access or reproduce the Stock Media as an electronic file such as web and print TEMPLATES;
- Use Angie Makes Stock Illustrations in a manner that competes with our business including, but not limited to, displaying Angie Makes Illustrations in any format (including thumbnails) for download or Export on a website or offering Angie Makes Stock Media for sale as-is;
- Use or display the Stock Media in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded, Exported or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement; or
- Use or display Angie Makes Stock Illustrations in such a manner that gives the impression that the Angie Makes Stock Illustrations were created by you or a person other than Angie Makes.
- Use Angie Makes Stock Illustrations on third party websites like Zazzle, Casetify, Spoonflower, etc. for profit. Personal Use is acceptable.
Please note that by purchasing a license to use the Angie Makes Stock Illustrations on this site, you acknowledge that no transfer of copyright exists. All images remain the sole property of angiemakes.com. You are purchasing a license to use Angie Makes Stock Illustrations as per the terms set out in this agreement.
For any uses not listed here, or for questions regarding our licensing please contact us.