The Angie Makes Stop Shop includes illustrations that range from watercolor flowers to printable artwork, patterns, backgrounds, frames, handlettered quotes, and more! All illustrations have that whimsy, feminine, signature Angie Makes style. These files are .JPG and .PNG image files.
The uses for these stock illustrations are virtually endless! You can gather inspiration and see how others are using various images on the project gallery page here.
Here are a few ideas that we have for using these images.
- Use stock images to spruce up your blog and blog posts
- Create a logo for your business
- Print some adorable invitations for your next party
- Print some lovely artwork for your child’s nursery
- Print stock illustration artwork to display in a gallery wall in your home. *Psst… or just hang your art via clipboard like I do. You can even add your own fancy quote to a watercolor background to easily create a digital art piece that you can print yourself. It’s easier than you’d think.
- Decorate your planner
- Print a super cute hanging wall calendar
Your own imagination is seriously the limit!
See our licensing page for more on how to legally use images both for personal and commercial use.
Most of the stockshop illustrations are JPEG images. This means they come with white backgrounds if they are on white or colored background if they are colored. Some images, however, are PNG images with transparent background. Here’s how you can tell the difference.
Our illustrations come as high-quality 300 DPI print quality. To determine the size in pixels, you can select your image license then the resolution will appear in pixels.
Here are some common sizes we use converted from pixel resolution to inches:
- 5100 x 5100 = 17 “x 17”
- 3600 x 3600 = 12″ x 12″
- 2400 x 3000 = 8″ x 10″
- 1500 x 2100 = 5″ x 7″
Please bear in mind that you can always scale artwork down in size, but cannot scale it up in size without losing some quality.
You will receive an email with your download within 1 minute of purchase. Please be patient and check your spam folder if the email is not received. You will download your file as a zipped file. Double click the zipped file to open your downloaded image.
There are several ways to print and display illustrations you download from our Stockshop. I have had good results with printing at Staples and Office Max. In fact, you can simply upload files to their website to order them. You can also print from your home computer, but in my experience this uses up a lot of ink and results in colors that are not as vibrant.